Kleber's Kollektion bio

Hello, I am Kleber Soriano, accesories designer and creative of my brand Kleber's Kollektion in Guayaquil-Ecuador.

Biography:
My brand was born about eight years ago, I can to explode my creativity, and make a small business. I went to Colombia to studied a few handicraft lesson for three months, after that with own initiative learn how to do every design without more lesson. Also, studied two years of Graphic Design and now I going to university to studying Interiors Design. My brand has to work with different television talents such as: new anchors, executives, directors, and every person that like my work.

Kleber's Kollektion's style is very different to anothers accesories brands because every design is exclusive (only two piece for kollektion), my inspiration give to me to many facts: magazines, internet, tv, personal criteria, blogs, social networks, always with a distinctive touch.

ANGELZ, a celestial touch for your look!
Is my newest kollektion, inspired for Mother's month, like romantic style, retro, using several materials: organic stone, crystals, silk, wool, chain, achrilic, wood, silk cord. I think in this kollektion for my mom and all women that look like trendy, different with a exclusivity touch.
You can see more details on: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3851408561099.2170578.1154790668&type=1&l=dea7211aa8

The attachment that included have: organic stone (tiger's eye), Czech crystals, chain, wool.

Sincerely,

Kleber Soriano Zambrano
Kleber's Kollektion

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Tu opción chic para el LWD

Mi recomendación para comenzar la semana con estilo es tener en tu guardarropa chic: Los 6 colores básicos que debes tener. Llamados neutros: negro, blanco, gris, azul marino, beige, café. Se pueden combinar entre ellos o con los demás tonos y colores para un look poderoso. Cuéntanos ¿Ya los tienes en tu armario? Fotografía e Ilustración : @klebersoriano be DIFFERENT, choose an #kk #fashion #moda #neutral #colours #bijoux #bisuteria #jewel #jewelry #publicidad #ads #marketing #socialmedia #GraphicDesign #designer #design #emprendedor #Ecuador #photography #handmade #estilo #style #fashionista #necklace #accesorios #accessories